Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have the 2012 Ford Focus SE Hatch model with a moonroof and because I have a moonroof my interior lights only have a flat circuit board meaning I cannot replace the LED's inside (they are white but I want to replace them with blue one) so I was wondering if anyone knew if it were possible to replace my entire dome lights with the ones where you can replace the bulb if you have a link to where i can buy them that would be great I know how to install already just looking for any info on where to buy these and if it is possible to plug-n-play them

In the video he has the dome lights where the bulb is easily replaceable while mine look like this

image1.JPG

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would like to recommend Diode Dynamics for your bulbs. They offer a variety of LED replacement lights of different colors for any light on your vehicle.

·
Registered
65 Posts
So I have the 2012 Ford Focus SE Hatch model with a moonroof and because I have a moonroof my interior lights only have a flat circuit board meaning I cannot replace the LED's inside (they are white but I want to replace them with blue one) so I was wondering if anyone knew if it were possible to replace my entire dome lights with the ones where you can replace the bulb if you have a link to where i can buy them that would be great I know how to install already just looking for any info on where to buy these and if it is possible to plug-n-play them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0w38IpKR1o

In the video he has the dome lights where the bulb is easily replaceable while mine look like this

View attachment 196113

View attachment 196121

View attachment 196129

View attachment 196137
You need to pull the circuit board out. There is two smd leds on it. Not a bulb. The leds are 5050 model.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is there a aftermarket LED upgrades Ford sells? Or can I just get one out of a older model with a screw in bulb? For a 2012 Ford focus SE

·
Registered
2 Posts
THis is my circuit board after pulling it out and trying to put this LED in it. Does anyone know if this LED will fit the dome light in the video?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts