Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I first ordered my Titanium I was a bit disappointedI to learn that Ford does not offer a chrome or stainless steel tip for the tailpipe...yet. You would think that the top of the line model would come with one since the older ones do. It's such a great looking car all around until you see the tailpipe. It's as if they forgot to install it.
Trying to find videos with 2012's that had it was unsucessful so I called up my cousin who is a service advisor at a Ford Dealer to find out why Ford chose not to include one. After asking around he called me back and told me since Ford is making all of there line "eco-friendly" they are trying to make the whole exhaust/tail pipe a taboo topic and a thing of the past. If so, then why make the tail pipe visible at all? On top of that, they curve the tailpipe downward so adding an aftermarket one will be a bit on a slant. It dosn't look too bad as I have seen a pic on ebay so I will definitely be getting one.
Does anyone else feel the same way?

·
Registered
48 Posts
yea i agree, the ones on ebay dont look too bad though i think there about 50 though (N) but i guess in a few months hopefully there will be more options

1 - 3 of 3 Posts