Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 Focus Order Document.

Received it down the grape vine in March. Wish I posted it sooner. The document basically spells out what exactly comes with certain packages, things limited to certain trims, etc. I know most of the information is on the Ford.com but I thought someone maybe interested.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT IS IS FROM JANUARY 2011 SO EVERYTHING WON'T BE EXACT!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think you should be posting this as the document is labeled PROPRIETARY.
Cause the information is SOOO proprietary by TODAY standards. Maybe the first couple of months it was published, but TODAY it is not proprietary.

·
Registered
472 Posts
2012 Focus Order Document. Received it down the grape vine in March. Wish I posted it sooner. The document basically spells out what exactly comes with certain packages, things limited to certain trims, etc. I know most of the information is on the Ford.com but I thought someone maybe interested.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT IS IS FROM JANUARY 2011 SO EVERYTHING WON'T BE EXACT!!!
pretty good read. LOTS of TBD stuff and stuff tha has chaged but still a good read

1 - 4 of 4 Posts