Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I volunteered at mustang alley for the Woodward dream cruise. While I was leaving I came across this unusual debadged 2012 Focus with manufacturer plate. What first caught my eye was the dual tipped exhaust. I believe it was the one offered from Ford Racing. Along with the nice black door trim that I thought accented the car nicely. Upon further inspection I noticed it had the 18" rims that the come on titanium with the handling package. It was a five speed with a fancy stainless steel shift knob. I was figuring it was ford racing mule to test out there aftermarket parts. I wished I knew what surprises were under the hood if they are any.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Not a fan of the door trim at all as shown here. Black sensors are strange. And perhaps it a fuzzy picture, but the exhaust looks like a custom fab job. Did you look under the back to see if the muffler was smaller and had the ford racing stamped in it? Headlights aren't Ti. Curious what the interior looked like. Could just be an SE Sport enthusiast with hooks ups on 18s, and a strange taste for door trim. [8D]

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not a fan of the door trim at all as shown here. Black sensors are strange. And perhaps it a fuzzy picture, but the exhaust looks like a custom fab job. Did you look under the back to see if the muffler was smaller and had the ford racing stamped in it? Headlights aren't Ti. Curious what the interior looked like. Could just be an SE Sport enthusiast with hooks ups on 18s, and a strange taste for door trim. [8D]
The sensors are not black they were painted to match the car. Must have be the picture it was in dim lite parking garage. Did not look to see if Ford Racing was stamped in the exhaust. Also, I am pretty sure you can not just put the 18's on, there has to be some modification. It did have the SE cloth interior. Which is extremely weird to me that it was 5 Speed, SE Interior, Parking Package, SE/SEL Headlights, Titanium wheels. Some sort of monster focus if you ask me.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
You can only get the back up sensors on the Titanium too IIRC...they come on the Titanium Premium Package.

But yes the wheels do just bolt up and can be added to any model. They cannot, however, be added from the factory to any other trim level.

·
Registered
187 Posts
The black door trim looks like body side molding.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
SEL premium package has rear back up assist as well, FYI cars looks ugly with the side moldings... looks like a first gen hatch, lol

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Personally I rather have some door molding then have a bunch of door dings from all the careless people in the world, but that is just me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts