Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to order a new Focus but confused on seat options. Are all seats in the SEL model cloth but upgraded with other options to Leather Trimmed.

Thanks and sorry but wanted to make sure I asked for the right thing...

·
Registered
968 Posts
It's optional on the SE, SEL, and Titanium FWIW.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks...looks like I have to go to the 303a package to get what I am looking for...

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Thanks...looks like I have to go to the 303a package to get what I am looking for...

Posted via FF Mobile You have to get at least the premium package to get leather.
Btw you can get leather on the SE, but only in red or white.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Btw you can get leather on the SE, but only in red or white.
Sure on that? I was pricing one out last week, and only the red leather was available on the SE, and that was only with the black, grey, or silver exterior colors.

After choosing SEL, white leather became available, and it was tied to other exterior colors.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Sure on that? I was pricing one out last week, and only the red leather was available on the SE, and that was only with the black, grey, or silver exterior colors.

After choosing SEL, white leather became available, and it was tied to other exterior colors.
I'm pretty sure you can get the white leather package in an SE if you pick the right exterior color... but why would you want to when the Tuscany package looks so good?

*edit*

I just checked my order guide, Arctic White package is only available for the SEL & Titanium... so Tuscany is the only option for the SE sport.

Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 7 of 7 Posts