Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED!!! For the 2012 Focus ROTM! Vote for me lol :) But seriously everyone show support for the 2012s they are just as much a part of the family now.

So far 1600 (2800 now) Miles and The list of MODs are.

2.5" Borla Catback with Dual Exit
K&N CAI (Not Released yet ETA early next year)
H&R 1.5" Sport Kit
Ford Racing Wing
12" Rockerfosgate 500watt
6000k 55w HID Low 3000k 35w Foglight
LaminX 6% Headlight Tint and Yellow Foglight Tint
30% Ceramic Tint with 50% Full Windshield.
LMAO Forgot the Mudflaps!

Updated!

Have some MOZ dcm8 19" wheels with 235/35/19s on their way Black with 2.5" Chrome Lip. Waiting for Rousch to Release the appearance package for the Rear Bumper Valance.

Here it is.

I got this because my 2001 one Tube Chassis Focus is no longer going to be streeted.

New tips. Thanks Borla

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
looks nice man. I'm sure some 2012 owners are curious about that CAI, can you take any pictures of it? I like the dual exhaust.

·
Registered
211 Posts
wow...I think the hatches should come factory with that wing...that looks WAY better.
I keep doing cheap little things to mine but I'm pretty content now, waiting on what Steeda will show up with

this is a GREAT looking hatch, silver was my 2nd choice after Kona... looks great sir!

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks nice man. I'm sure some 2012 owners are curious about that CAI, can you take any pictures of it? I like the dual exhaust.
They have been asking for pictures in the third gen thread Wish I could but just like steeda down here in Florida they also dont want to release pictures of their upcoming parts.

Not until they have enough feedback from the 50 or so owners that are using their systems as far is streetability, bad weather management, gas mileage ect... I cant complain at all. Im sure their waiting on a solid number of horsepower gain aswell so they can post the highest gain possible.

It gets its air behind the left fake grille that has a removeable plastic piece there. You can get rid of that for best results without rain hitting it at all.

The day they release it Ill post them up.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Looking good, and I must say, I am glad at least some folks aren't afraid of their warranty(not that there would be any issue with what You have done, but You know the story, lol).[thumb]

·
Registered
137 Posts
Great start!

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great start!
I Know I wish there was parts out for this thing but there isnt. the 19s will finish the car for now until I can get a lower lip kit. Maybe a Hood aswell.

Looking good, and I must say, I am glad at least some folks aren't afraid of their warranty(not that there would be any issue with what You have done, but You know the story, lol).[thumb]
My Ford Addresses me as Mr. Moser followed by kissing my butt because My Father and I have bought over 17 cars from them in 10 years. So if there was an issue im sure it could be resolved. Especially since they have already assured me I will have the very first fully loaded Focus ST they get.

But I agree its sad some people are so scared they will kill their warranty.. If something motor wise went wrong I would say please show me where my aftermarket part made this motor/tranny part fail. That Simple.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Lookin good!! ...now if something could be done about the horrific 2012 taillights[facepalm]

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lookin good!! ...now if something could be done about the horrific 2012 taillights[facepalm]
Dont mean to be offensive but I love everything about this compared to the 2008 I had. I know you have an 09 I just think with that model they strayed WAY to far off of what the focus was supposed to be considering the same year euro ones were just so damn sexy.

But I think there will be aftermarket taillights just like every car. If not I can always send them out for Tint.

·
Boycott China Focus
4,193 Posts
looking good, what are you doing with it when the st comes?

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Going to use my ST as the fun weekend or fun work car when I feel I need more speeding tickets. Im moving to Maryland soon and my business will have me jumping from state to state and the gasmileage this thing gets is impressive to say the least.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
i absolutely love it. car looks great!

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Much appreciated guys!

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Derailing the intent of this thread i have to say the 2012 hatch taillights are one of the best features of the car.

The op's car has some cool mods, and i may be one ready to buy the intake.
I like the wing, but am not hot enough for it to pay all that for it plus painting it and all for my own car.
I have to see the ST in person to know if I will have enough hots for it to go upside down to buy one.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts