Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2012 Ford Focus sedan. I recently leased this car about 2 weeks ago. As of this post the vehicle has 625 miles on it. I have noticed that on a cold start, when the car has sat overnight, the vehicle starts right up, but after it has been running for a couple of seconds and the idle speed starts to come down the idle fluctuates up and down by a few hundred RPM's and it almost feels like a slight miss but it only does this for maybe 3-4 seconds then clears right up and runs great and idles smooth as silk.[dunno]

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for the input...

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
I have noticed that on a cold start, when the car has sat overnight, the vehicle starts right up, but after it has been running for a couple of seconds and the idle speed starts to come down the idle fluctuates up and down by a few hundred RPM's and it almost feels like a slight miss but it only does this for maybe 3-4 seconds then clears right up and runs great and idles smooth as silk.[dunno]
Hey jpr0204,

You may want to bring it to your dealer so they can see what's going on. Also, PM me your info (VIN, contact information, mileage, & servicing dealer name/state) so I can help. Thanks!

~Natasha

1 - 2 of 2 Posts