Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets See them and hear them please!

Couple of threads asked for this So I decided to make better videos for the exhaust sound. Remember this a custom setup with borla 2.5" mufflers this does not in any way represent the product Borla will be producing.

Videos being edited so ignore the kid recording...

Oh and what the heck why not the video of my Barrett.

·
Registered
276 Posts

Removed the back muffler for that clean look. Will be doing dual sometime soon

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like it keep it going guys

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
we're lucky to have such a good sounding car from the factory, most of the exhausts I've seen have only added to it

·
Registered
882 Posts
A few of the videos in the OP sound pretty good.

The exhaust from Lemons92 sounds horrifically broken. The entire reason I can't stand the ricer scene is because most of the mods make the car sound or look busted...and this one's no exception. It sounds like something punctured your exhaust...doesn't sound good.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A few of the videos in the OP sound pretty good.

The exhaust from Lemons92 sounds horrifically broken.

because no exhaust clip sounds good coming right from the exhaust at 2 feet away. I refuse to do a video like that for anyone. The videos I made are exactly what youll here at idle and while driving when your behind me. You will never have your ear next to the pipe..

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump lets keep it going.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got the new tips in from Borla for FREE! Thanks Borla

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
those look awesome! Where do you get your work done at? You're in PSL so you're already somewhat local, just wondering in-case I were to get something done down the line, a shop with experience on the same car would be worthwhile.

·
Registered
138 Posts
nice tips!

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not even close also my car is lowered 1.5" it would need to be a 40 degree driveway :) Your stock exhaust has better chance of hitting then my aftermarket exhaust since Mine comes straight out instead of down.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Lets See them and hear them please!

Couple of threads asked for this So I decided to make better videos for the exhaust sound. Remember this a custom setup with borla 2.5" mufflers this does not in any way represent the product Borla will be producing.
Sweet! My bride won't appreciate the sound like I would, but I do like the dual exhaust look. Maybe with a softer sound, hmmm . . . [scratch]

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 68 Posts