Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally have my first DCT Full Turbo kit on the dyno and at the stock 7psi it made 193 whp / 193 wtq we will be going to 11psi then maybe 15 psi we will see

More to come

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Customer is going to do a write up , He is still on dyno but had a good day , were in the 235/235 range and have to get a adjustable waste gate and change the MAF and go for more then 11 psi

Tom

·
Registered
89 Posts
Customer is going to do a write up , He is still on dyno but had a good day , were in the 235/235 range and have to get a adjustable waste gate and change the MAF and go for more then 11 psi

Tom
Wow thats really good for 11 psi thats almost what a 100 hp gain. Thats awesome. Is he going to be going higher than the 11 psi?

·
FF Affiliate
30,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We have a 5 speed making 301 whp on the stock Engine , I have a Built 2.5 in my 2013 SE making over 400 whp and shooting for over 500 whp

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DCT wont hold a built engine and boost , Im thinking the DCT limit is going to be 240-250 +/-

Swap to a 5 speed

Tom

·
Registered
33 Posts
What a great Tom! I can't wait to make the Tunes on mine! Until today, the SCT you sent did not arrive ... But we will wait anytime it arrives !!! I'm so happy to be adjusting a DCT well !!! I was already doing the MAF Tube for my car, but I decided to wait for the SCT. When you say adjustable waste gate would it be an electronic or manual adjustment?

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,085 Posts
Would an st tranny fit on a dct focus obviously in swapping terms
The ST trans isn't strong. Better off going with a duratec mtx75. 03-19 will work.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 43 Posts