Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came home this morning to my wife's focus' license plate lights acting like a strobe light. I don't know how long it had been doing that, but it was long enough that when I went inside to get her keys, the car wouldn't turn over. Actually none of the lights came on in the car. So I obviously knew it wasn't going to start, but I tried anyways.

When I was walking inside, I did notice one of the corner markers was flickering as well.

Obviously the car was off. She parked it when she got home and didn't need to leave all night. Like I said, who knows how long it had been doing that for the night. It's never happened before.

Now I have to go and get jumper cables at 6:30am because for some reason I don't own a set.

Anyone have any possible insight as to what it could be?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went and bought some jumper cables. This thing is dead. After about 10 min being hooked up to my truck, it never wanted to turn over. However a couple of the dash lights did turn on.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Went and bought some jumper cables. This thing is dead. After about 10 min being hooked up to my truck, it never wanted to turn over. However a couple of the dash lights did turn on.
I seen a video on YouTube of it being a problem on the fiesta and focus that the negative battery post ground wire doesn't contact the frame good enough, not sure of that could be your problem or not.

Here's the video it's worth a try

http://youtu.be/eh8PIL5E_6M

1 - 3 of 3 Posts