Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Absolutely. Huge fan of the body kits you guys carry. Also, any interest in doing or have you done a write-up for the front ford emblem delete and mesh grill? I love that look.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Absolutely. Huge fan of the body kits you guys carry. Also, any interest in doing or have you done a write-up for the front ford emblem delete and mesh grill? I love that look.
We won't be doing a writeup for that as its completely done in house. As some have thought when we first did it, that is was a drop in kit and it's not that simple. Labor wise we have 8-10 hrs in the bumper and 2-4 in the hood

·
Registered
13 Posts
RDC; was the rear stress bar easy to install and how much? Is this a DIY project? Your shop is to far away and I hate to spend money on something I can do. Thanks

·
Registered
966 Posts
I would add the FSWerks poly RMM insert to the list...great $13 upgrade.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've noticed that recently Tire Rack updated their listings for Eibach springs to include the 2014 models (in particular the Pro-Line set). Problem is the part number is the same as the 2012-2013 models. Methinks this is an error on the part of Tire Rack. I'd really like to upgrade my Titanium to the Eibach Pro-line with Bilstein Sports.

I think these can be used in the 2014, but I believe the front upper spring perches need to be replaced with the 2012-2013 part from Ford.

Anyone know different?

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Yeah, needs to be updated a bit.

101 - 120 of 184 Posts