Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
We are a BC Racing authorized dealer now, should have the Focus and Focus ST ones listed on the site by the weekend. For special orders and pricing PM us
Awesome! Please PM with links as soon as they're up, and I'll update the main post, as I would like to put our forum contributors front-and-center. :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
SPEC brand clutch kits added to the first post. I'm hoping to see in the future Exedy there as well, but still no word on that. I'll keep looking around, maybe email their USA rep about it. I haven't heard too many things about SPEC, and most of it hasn't been good, so take care if you look into those solutions.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Not sure for how much longer I'll be curating this thread. I no longer own a Focus, so I can't really keep up on top of what's going on with available parts.

·
Registered
206 Posts
They are prettt bright In the six days I had them installed got flashed pretty often (it was out in middle of desert) like dont you know if my fog lights are on my high beams are not

·
Registered
364 Posts
They are prettt bright In the six days I had them installed got flashed pretty often (it was out in middle of desert) like dont you know if my fog lights are on my high beams are not
Right?

I assume the bulbs in the projectors are halogen? How easy do you think it would be to retrofit them to say something like a HID DDM Tuning kit? I have run them in past projectors with great success.

41 - 60 of 184 Posts