Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 184 Posts

·
Rubber Side Down
2,415 Posts
Thanks for creating this thread, RedComet! This is a great one stop spot for people asking, "What's out there?"

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Ok so who's going to be the first to line up to get the Recaro seats from ford racing?

It's only got an MSRP of $2995 for the pair complete with airbags and wiring harnesses.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=22871

I already have the smoke storm Recaros in my ST2, I love them to death so far, but I don't know that I would spend the better part of 12% of the base price of the ST1, or a loaded SE 201A, etc.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Ok so who's going to be the first to line up to get the Recaro seats from ford racing?
It would almost be worth it for me to stop my sweatback problem. Almost.

But since I've already bought an ST wing and I'm trying to stop myself from buying projectors [and these seats], I could have just bought an ST and had everything I ever wanted without having to install it myself. haha

·
Sonic Crew #04
7,513 Posts
Probably should update first post about tuning as injected's tune is shipping now both DCT and 5 speed

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Sorry folks, been away from the forum for a few weeks, so I haven't really had the opportunity to catch up with what's going on in the Focus world. The first post has been updated with:

• Turbotech's new upper engine mount
  • The now-available Bilstein HD shocks
  • and of course, Injected Engineering's I.E.T. tuner.
I need to find a bit more info about those D2 coils before I throw them up on there...

Also, those Ford Racing seats look niiiice! So much money, however.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sorry folks, been away from the forum for a few weeks, so I haven't really had the opportunity to catch up with what's going on in the Focus world. The first post has been updated with:

• Turbotech's new upper engine mount
  • The now-available Bilstein HD shocks
  • and of course, Injected Engineering's I.E.T. tuner.
I need to find a bit more info about those D2 coils before I throw them up on there...

Also, those Ford Racing seats look niiiice! So much money, however.
Don't forget the RoadMagnet lowering springs also.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Please note that although the description and picture on TireRack of the Eibach Sport System Plus shows springs, sways, AND dampers, it's just springs and sways like the Pro Plus!

·
Registered
241 Posts
For the custom tune will that work on my automatic, with the heat selector. I have
A weapon r CAI and a flowmaster exhaust so could I get the injected tune ?:)

·
I WILL correct you.
5,328 Posts
For the custom tune will that work on my automatic, with the heat selector. I have
A weapon r CAI and a flowmaster exhaust so could I get the injected tune ?:)
Short answer, yes. But instead of clogging this thread up with Q & A, go to this thread and read up. [thumb]

Injected Tuning Thread

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ford racing short throw shifter part number m-5300-s I belive

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Is the FRPP Axle-back muffler (or exhaust) a 2.0 or 2.25 or 2.5?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
A highlight of the update should be that BC Racing now makes their BR series coilovers and RM (inverted shock) coilovers for our cars. MRSP is $1,250 and $1,450 respectively, though I can't seem to find anyone who sells the RM series coilover kit, but I bet any authorized dealer could have them ordered for you. Cool thing about BC Racing's coilovers is if you're putting in a special order, you can get SWIFT springs in a spring-rate of your choice, with the shocks revalved to match. BC isn't particularly known in the Focus world, but they're a fixture in the STi, GTI, Evo, Supra, and other peformance car scene.

Also, THMotorsports seems to have all currently-made variants of the KSport range of coilovers for us available at reasonable prices finally ($900 for the Kontrol Pro, $1200-ish for the Spec Asphalt Rally and Version Road Race). They also have the Bilstein Performance, FSD, and Koni Sport shocks. Get low.

Just an FYI/heads-up.

21 - 40 of 184 Posts