·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But they are damaged/torn much more easily than the other design. Yet the other design is likely prone to UV deterioration over time.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I ordered the clear one from parts cheap but have decided to have a ClearBra installed on my vehicle. Would sell the parts cheap product for $50 shipped if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have the Ford Accessories one being sold by Partscheap. It actually looks good with the way "Focus" is screened onto the film.

·
Registered
781 Posts
If you're not afraid of doing it yourself shop on ebay for "clear protection film" and pick some up. I got myself a few feet pretty cheap and was able to cut and install the film where I wanted some extra protection. Might not have fancy logos or be precision laser cut, but also cost me a lot less.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, from partscheap.com. Easy install and it looks great....
I'm not very handy. Any special tools or tips to installing it? I really want a protector because the Border Collie (and his long white hairs) rides in the hatch area. Currently, I have a towel I throw over the bumper for when he hops in, but that isn't the permanent plan I want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts