Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sell the SCT X4 , Full Custom Tune , Free Unlimited Lifetime Tune updates as you add more NA mods , Datalogging , US shipped for 462.00

If you have the Automatic Transmission the Tune covers Tuning the Transmission as well and I have had great success helping or curing the shudder issues and much much more

You will see better over all driveability , better HP and TQ , most say better MPG

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry no , I am already almost $100.00 less then the competition , Free Unlimited Tune updates as you add new NA mods

Tom

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tom,

I have just bought a 2013 focus DCT. Replaced tires to help with the shudder, I would say it helped about 50%. Price is excellent for the tune, but there is 120,000 on the drivetrain. I assume the risks are low as I would be doing this to help with the DCT issues and better mileage.

Also, how much of the shudder is the rear motor mount and associated wheel hop?

·
FF Affiliate
30,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your miles on your Focus wont effect anything Tune related , Most say they get better MPG , better overall driveability even with the miles you have and more

Shudder is from the TCM not programmed by Ford like it should of been its not a Motor Mount or Tire issue

Tom

·
Registered
12 Posts
Will the tune extend the life of the clutches? Im going in tomorrow to get new clutches and am at at around 91k miles so I'm almost out of warranty

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've got a SCT Livewire TS+ that I used for another vehicle which has since been traded off, is there a way that it can be reprogrammed & used for my 2016 Focus SE? Just asking because I hate to see it sitting around collecting dust.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts