Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today,as soon as I started my car, I could tell something was wrong. When I put the car in reverse, it stated to shake - a lot. When I put it in drive, it shook harder. I parked the car, waited about 10 minutes, and tried again, with the same results. I pulled back into my parking spot, and the engine light came on and the engine seemed to rev, and then I stalled.
Any thoughts?[mecry]

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Today,as soon as I started my car, I could tell something was wrong. When I put the car in reverse, it stated to shake - a lot. When I put it in drive, it shook harder. I parked the car, waited about 10 minutes, and tried again, with the same results. I pulled back into my parking spot, and the engine light came on and the engine seemed to rev, and then I stalled.
Any thoughts?[mecry]
Hi Newbie68,

Welcome to the forum! The perfect first step is to visit your local dealer so they can check the codes on your engine light and determine why it is shaking. Please PM me with your VIN, contact information, mileage, & servicing dealer name/state and I will help get your Focus back on the road.

~Natasha

1 - 2 of 2 Posts