Focus Fanatics Forum banner
101 - 102 of 102 Posts

· Registered
2004 ZX3 SVT EE 173k miles. 2004 ZX3 SVT 194k miles
4,826 Posts
Just to clarify, are you talking about crankshaft walk or too loose in the dampener?
The dampener is 3 pieces. Base, Rubber collar. Outer ring. They wobble with age. Idle the engine and look to see if it is wobbling. The p0128 means the thermostat is stuck open. On the 05 to 07 duratec, the easiest way to replace it is to remove the passenger side headlight and work through the opening.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
The dampener is 3 pieces. Base, Rubber collar. Outer ring. They wobble with age. Idle the engine and look to see if it is wobbling. The p0128 means the thermostat is stuck open. On the 05 to 07 duratec, the easiest way to replace it is to remove the passenger side headlight and work through the opening.
Looks the same on mine. Well that's the next problem lol. I hope this car lets me fix these things before another light comes on. I still need a tpms, at least 1.i did the self test and it failed on the first wheel. This car doesn't have the band around the wheel right? It's built into the valve? None of this was wrong when we got it except the tpms.

Thank you again for your help. I'll keep this updated

101 - 102 of 102 Posts