Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finally installed the morimoto mini H1 on my car.

here are few pics of them:

will get some night shots later today. I need to aim the horizontal since i know its way too low.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Are those projectors in stock housings?

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is. That's called a retrofit

·
Registered
249 Posts
I MUST do that to my Focus! Where did you buy the projectors for the retrofit?

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
theretrofitsource.com

Looks good [thumb]

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
2nd theretrofitsource.com. screw cheap ebay projectors they aren't made for hids anyway. Do it thright way. Good example man can't wait to see night pics. Im glad u did it the correct way

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll tell you this, these little projectors are amazing! Definitely worth the price. $120 bucks for these projectors, $25 with the HID bulbs. The color these things produce are just gorgeous! Im gonna go outside and take some night shots.

Now if you have already a PnP HID kit all u need to buy are the projectors and bulb. For all this its about $155 shipped.

If you dont have anything, regular halogen bulbs, the kit for these projectors is a total of roughly $295 shipped. You can get it at this place http://www.theretrofitsource.com/product_info.php?products_id=227

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Night Shots...

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man, TRS is moving warehouses right now, i cant wait to get my set in the mail from them.
Yeah, they're relocating to GA. They wont be back online untill the 1st. But when u purchase it, you wont regret it. I love these projectors

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That was High beams you saw. Low beam is exactly set at 23" from 25'. #4 and #6 picture are high beams. Morimoto mini are Low/Hi beam projectors.

First picture of the night shots are low beam. The cut off is very immaculate. Dont blind people anymore. :)

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
you need to aim your lights down a bit, you shouldnt be lighting up the roof of a two story house...
Yup they are bi-xenon(low and high beam) check out the low beam only half way up the cars with a clean cut off sweet!

·
Registered
530 Posts
NICE... I having mine done up right.. I bought a set in the FS forum an they were broke when they arrived.. They were done half ass'd anyway.. Mine will use TSX projectors though.. An possible LED tail signal mod or Audi R8 LED mod..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts