Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has a 2010 focus that she says will start up and work in the morning but then when 4:30 comes along it won't start she usually has to get a jump then it will work again she had her alternator and battery tested and they said they are fine.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
My friend has a 2010 focus that she says will start up and work in the morning but then when 4:30 comes along it won't start she usually has to get a jump then it will work again she had her alternator and battery tested and they said they are fine.
Hi there!

Does your friend have an account here? If not, she can reach out to our Social Media team on Facebook 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST M-F or Twitter 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST M-F. If she doesn't have those, or would prefer chatting to someone on the phone, our Customer Relationship Center's phone number is: 1-800-392-3673 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. M-F and 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Saturdays.

Meagan

·
Registered
83 Posts
By "doesn't start" do you mean the motor doesn't turn over, or does it just not start when turning over. My first thought is maybe the starter, but that wouldn't apply if the motor is turning over. If it's turning over, but not firing, you have a different problem. Lemme know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts