Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was cleaning out my desk earlier today and I found this drawing I did a few months back and I figured I should share it will my fellow Focus lovers. It’s still un-finished but I think it looks pretty cool.

If Ford would dare to make another ST or SVT focus, I hope they make it look something like this.

Although I do think it is a little over the top for a straight out the factory car. For a tuner car though it would be pretty damn sweet.

As for the wheels, I was going to draw on some EAP type wheels but now that the 09’s come with them already I figured I should go a different route. Some mesh wheels would look pretty sick.

I think I will add some ink and color to this picture. Maybe some of you Photoshop guys can hook me up with some ideas?

So yeah, let me know what you think.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Very nice. Looks a bit like the Racecraft Focus. But I thought the '10 Foci were gonna be the C1 Euro Focus models?

Did you free hand that?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
dude if a 2010 svt or st looked like that, and had at least 170 hp, i may just be tempted to sell my svt for one of those.

·
Banned
1,271 Posts
I think it looks great but i do agree with ya i dont see ford bringing something like that out... they would be too afraid that it would look too cool... but i couls actually see them bring that out just minus the wing (well maybe a smaller wing), the lip and the canard in front of the rear tire.....

dude if a 2010 svt or st looked like that, and had at least 170 hp, i may just be tempted to sell my svt for one of those.
i would like it to have 170whp not 170bhp or at least get with Focussport and turbo it with or with out a intercooler and get at least 210 or 220whp or they could so like chevy did with the SS cobalt and have two performance models the had a SC and non SC ford could have a stage 1 with 170whp and a stage 2 turbo w/210whp and add a stage like a stage 3 with a turbo and a FMIC at around the mazdaspeed3 power range

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
do you really not have anything to do at work lol? I hope thats what the new foci look like!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
i would like it to have 170whp not 170bhp or at least get with Focussport and turbo it with or with out a intercooler and get at least 210 or 220whp or they could so like chevy did with the SS cobalt and have two performance models the had a SC and non SC ford could have a stage 1 with 170whp and a stage 2 turbo w/210whp and add a stage like a stage 3 with a turbo and a FMIC at around the mazdaspeed3 power range
Dude, you want the stage 1 turbo to have 170whp? It needs to start bone stock with that much. With a stage 1, I want 250hp. Stage 2 has the fmic, so that should run like 280, and a stage 3 should run like 320. Or maybe instead of a stage 3, it should have a v6 [:)] If its gunna be an SVT, its gotta have some serious power.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Damn, I'd be down to get one.. My car should be paid off by then too! Lol Thats a badass front too.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
wow man i would love to see something like that on the road. nice drawing.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
nice lookin, i may play around with in in PS...

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I agree, its funny though my dad owns a american spec honda civic that I think that looks like shit but you see the european honda civics around here and are like "why aren't those in the states.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
how bout these apples//

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^^^^ Oh Shit^^^^

Dude, your sig made me crack up. I'm going to say that to my friend who drives a Fit.

Oh and thanks to every one for the great compliments.
I really enjoy drawing cars but I don't do it as much anymore. I literally have hundreds of drawings of cars (mostly Fords) in my desk somewhere but my new job and my serious relationship really take up all of my time these days.

5,155 Posts
If you find them, you should write a letter to Ford inquiring about a job and send them a few copies of your drawings.

My brother used to draw dragons, aliens, monsters, etc when he was younger. He was really, really good. He was also into playing Magic (the card game) and liked the characters on the cards. So he (well our mother and him - he was 12ish) wrote a letter to Magic asking if he could do drawings for the cards and sent some copies of his drawings. They wrote back a few weeks later saying they would gladly pay him if he was serious. But then he decided that wasn't what he wanted to do.

God, I wish I had drawing skills.

BTW ImportKilla35, that is an amazing drawing you've got there too!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
170 hp would be for NA setup, you gotta have at least 230 hp for a turbo from the factory, i'd be happy with a SC too

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you find them, you should write a letter to Ford inquiring about a job and send them a few copies of your drawings.

My brother used to draw dragons, aliens, monsters, etc when he was younger. He was really, really good. He was also into playing Magic (the card game) and liked the characters on the cards. So he (well our mother and him - he was 12ish) wrote a letter to Magic asking if he could do drawings for the cards and sent some copies of his drawings. They wrote back a few weeks later saying they would gladly pay him if he was serious. But then he decided that wasn't what he wanted to do.

God, I wish I had drawing skills.

BTW ImportKilla35, that is an amazing drawing you've got there too!
Really? That's pretty interesting. Maybe I should give it a shot. You never know right?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts