Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 09 Focus and was wondering what would be the best way to go for custom tuning?[wrenchin]

·
Registered
720 Posts
I just got a 09 Focus and was wondering what would be the best way to go for custom tuning?[wrenchin]
Ford changed the 08+ focus control system and there is nothing available at the moment (at least not that I am aware of) in both custom tuning or preloaded devices.

We are working on it and should have it availabe soon but I do not have an exact date.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I had the same question for my new '09 ses coupe. Glad to hear that the newer Foci are in the loop to get some love too!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Blivit: im guessing you work for sct?.. if you do, we have been wanting to get the sct program to tune fords.. would you be able to get me pricing for something like that?... and how soon do u think you'll have the focus software released?

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
is there still nothing available for the 08 focus? cause I thought someone did a turbo on it. might have been one of the sponsors, though.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup.. the focussport people.. and thats one sweet focus. got an award at sema with it.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Blivit: im guessing you work for sct?.. if you do, we have been wanting to get the sct program to tune fords.. would you be able to get me pricing for something like that?... and how soon do u think you'll have the focus software released?
Yes I do work for SCT.

You want to be a dealer and be able to tune all fords or just a few? Our dealer software is not cheap but if you look at what it allows you to do it is worth it.

Unfortunately no I do not have a time frame for the 08+ focus release.

·
Registered
720 Posts
is there still nothing available for the 08 focus? cause I thought someone did a turbo on it. might have been one of the sponsors, though.
That was focus sport and it was tuned using our test firmware/software.

So while we do not have anything released yet that shows you that it is coming...I just don't have a date.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
well hurry up im waiting. lol

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
That was focus sport and it was tuned using our test firmware/software.

So while we do not have anything released yet that shows you that it is coming...I just don't have a date.
yeah alright, that's what I thought. Thanks I was just curious [thumb]

gonna find that thing again [:D]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes for the dealer pack.. we currently have hp tuners for all of gm vehicles but we always get asked for ford tuning so my boss(the owner) wanted to get the sct.. i think he spoke to someone a while back.. it was like 3 grand i believe not to sure on the price.. but if you could pm me a price we'd appreciate it..

btw, dont hesitate to knock off a couple of bucks.. lol

·
Registered
720 Posts
yes for the dealer pack.. we currently have hp tuners for all of gm vehicles but we always get asked for ford tuning so my boss(the owner) wanted to get the sct.. i think he spoke to someone a while back.. it was like 3 grand i believe not to sure on the price.. but if you could pm me a price we'd appreciate it..

btw, dont hesitate to knock off a couple of bucks.. lol
Unfortunately I am not in the sales department so I am not sure what they are charging now; I would have to look that up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts