Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen many pics of 2009 sedans anywhere, so I thought I'd post mine here. The dealer had all the 09 SES w/ 17" rims, which is an option, and I thought it looked pretty sweet. My co-worker has a 2004 SVT and the rims are exactly the same. Still need to get the windows tinted. I think the removal of the fake side vent does wonders for the appearance. If I had the money, I'd get a 3dCarbon body kit!

A few shots of the LEDs:

·
Registered
649 Posts
I have been thinking bout trading in the ole SVT for one but I am not sure if I really wanna give up all the work that I have done on the SVT yet. I need another blank canvas. They look Great IMO.

Andrew

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
dude your in houston? wow i felt that office parking lot might have looked familiar, where in houston are you in? and also great lookin focus too.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Those leds are sweet! Yes, tint, drop, and black tails would be so awesome imo!

·
Jetsetter
6,654 Posts
wow looks good man, those rims really look good on the 09 foci

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree, the rims were calling my name. My wife and I were just looking for a fuel sipper to replace our F-150, so I was looking at the base model. But when I saw the SES with 17" rims, I had to have it. So far I'm getting 30mpg with 65% city driving, not too shabby.

·
Registered
427 Posts
sweet 09', I think they look better then the 08',
nice foci!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
wow. it is a definite improvement exterior wise over the 2008. oly thing its missong that i'd get is the 5 speed and the little high mount wing (flame me all you want but i likes it!!)

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
im pissed the rims are the same as the EAP's except they say ford now... i just got my EAP's a while ago and now ill see em all over...

BUT your car looks killer! drop and tint and your on your way!

oh and how do the led's come on? switch? or what i have no idea how those are set up or how ford can offer that since its illegal to have interior lighting like that... hmmm

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow. it is a definite improvement exterior wise over the 2008. oly thing its missong that i'd get is the 5 speed and the little high mount wing (flame me all you want but i likes it!!)
I just can't justify a 5 speed while I live in Houston, I have to commute in this thing and I don't do stop&go with a clutch anymore.

The 09 coupe does look pretty good with that roof spoiler! I would have gotten it if I didn't have a kid on the way.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh and how do the led's come on? switch? or what i have no idea how those are set up or how ford can offer that since its illegal to have interior lighting like that... hmmm
There is a button on the console, you press it repeatedly to cycle through the colors. I'll take a pic when i get home. I didn't even realize the car had them until I was driving off the lot...

Why do you think it is illegal? I wouldn't be surprised if there was a law limiting the power supplied to interior (and exterior for that matter) LEDs as they can get freakin bright.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
ive been pulled over cuz a cop thought he saw my interior neons... which he did.... i just shut them off and he couldnt figure out where the switches were... he said its a distraction to myself and other drivers... so w.e. i still drive with them on

·
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC
3,715 Posts
I have been thinking bout trading in the ole SVT for one but I am not sure if I really wanna give up all the work that I have done on the SVT yet. I need another blank canvas. They look Great IMO.

Andrew
I wouldn't trade in my SVT ever. IMO

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I wouldn't trade in my SVT ever. IMO
If I had an SVT focus I would never sell it or trade it...

I love my ZX3 and really don't want to get rid of it but really really really want an svt... Once I find "The one"... It will never leave my driveway...

your 2009 looks good with the eap wheels and minus the chrome vent!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts