Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used the AIT Max Series body kit for 2008-2009? If so, what's your opinion of it, and what other kits should I look at?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, that's pretty rad looking. Are there any other kits I should look into?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's the same kit. And I like the wing, I just think it's a little too tall. But I don't actually know what it's called

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
some other kits to look into would be the 3dCarbon and Extreme Dimension's kits. both look great on our cars.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The duraflex kit is nice if you want something strong. I like the one from the vid cuz it's one of the only Complete conversions out there right now. Most are just lip or valence conversions. I've been looking for the wing and can't find it. It might be worth a try to post a comment on the vid and see if they reply. Also, I know extreme dimensions does awesome work but their kit looks too stock for my taste. However, their kits are for aerodynamics and not always for looks. If your good with fiberglass and have some extra time I'm sure we'd love to see somebody customize a stock one with a tutorial haha. Maybe add a little lip on the front with some side flares. haha

·
Registered
102 Posts
I wanna find out if it's a cheap fiberglass or if it's more of a strong blend like the duraflex material before I invest

1 - 12 of 12 Posts