Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking around and gathering prices and information for a turbo build, but I have yet to find an a-pillar gauge pod. Does anyone know of a place that makes them or are they not out yet for the 2008-09 cars?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I've been looking around and gathering prices and information for a turbo build, but I have yet to find an a-pillar gauge pod. Does anyone know of a place that makes them or are they not out yet for the 2008-09 cars?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I have been looking for an A-pillar pod for my 08, but have not found one yet. I want to add a few gauges as in oil pressure, oil temp, and volt meter. The next option is to buy a new A-pillar cover and buy universal pods and make my own. Hopefully some one will have something out when I am ready to add the gauges.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been looking for an A-pillar pod for my 08, but have not found one yet. I want to add a few gauges as in oil pressure, oil temp, and volt meter. The next option is to buy a new A-pillar cover and buy universal pods and make my own. Hopefully some one will have something out when I am ready to add the gauges.
Thanks for the reply.

I assumed that the 08/09 style was just a little too new and that's why I wasn't finding anything yet.

I'm hoping by time I finish building up my funds for a turbo build the 09 computer will be able to be tuned and a couple of gauge pod options will be available.

I'm looking to add boost/vacuum, oil pressure, wideband a/f, and a volt meter would be nice. I honestly wouldn't mind a fuel pressure gauge too as the one in my Mustang has helped me diagnose several fuel pump issues rather quickly, but I don't want to spend $1,000 on gauges.

Again, thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts