Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 focus se 150000miles. Front end collision. After getting up and running, the final dtc p2014(Intake manifold air control actuator position sensor/switch ). The 2009 focus 2.0 IMRC actuator has no position sensor, so how does the pcm determine a fault? I took it to my Ford dealer and they gave up. Help!
The actuator works and can be command with scan tool.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve got P2014 on my 2008 Focus.it doesn’t have the Intake Manifold Runner Control Valve, like it was never installed. The location it would be installed doesn’t have the female bosses where the bolts would go, and theirs no wiring harness plug, so the vehicle could not have originally come with the valve, yet it has the code. Did you ever figure yours out?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve got P2014 on my 2008 Focus.it doesn’t have the Intake Manifold Runner Control Valve, like it was never installed. The location it would be installed doesn’t have the female bosses where the bolts would go, and theirs no wiring harness plug, so the vehicle could not have originally come with the valve, yet it has the code. Did you ever figure yours out?
I have taken my 2009 to three Ford dealerships and have had no luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts