Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone. i have read on here about global windows which enables use of remote key fobs for locking and unlocking to power up/down the windows. is this a possibility on an '08 or '09 model? i have an '09 coupe se model with power windows locks and mirrors. no sync. is it possible on euro models? or possible to adapt the euro models electronics to make it work on a Nrth Amer. model? thanks in advance guys.

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Not sure if it will work but I really see no harm in trying. and please do let others know if it does work, pretty neat feature if it does.

Global Windows Opening

To enable Global Windows Opening with a click of a button on your remote keyfob, follow this simple steps on EACH window:

* Press the "Down" arrow and hold down the button for 3 seconds
* Press the "Up" arrow and hold down the button for 3 seconds
* That's all!

When you have done this, just hold down the Open button on the keyfob for a few seconds and all of the windows will go down. Hold down the Lock button for a few seconds and all of the windows will go back up and locks the doors. Don't forget to press the lock button the 2nd time to enable double locking (indicators will flash).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts