Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey focus fanatics just recently picked up a 2009 focus se just a couple days ago wondering where i can get some mods for it??..... also got a beater focus that many might not believe its lasted this long on the OD its reading 293,000km with no major problems, just had the car go to a shop to get a new brake line as the brakes went out and got chrimped in between the cradle, car had its rockers plugged with silicon from factory for some odd reason before we knew it they were rusted through, had an alignment problem with it had to have it welded in place pretty rigid ride now with the koni shocks and eibach springs dropped it a few inches.... looking for some nice rims for the 2009 focus been on tirerack looking for some nice gunmetal ones about 17" anyone got any recommendations ? any pictures to would be great and does anyone know the max size tires that can fit under a 09? i saw 215s as the highest tirerack gives out.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
check the duratec performance chat forum (link in my sig) for help with mods on the '09!

and congrats on the new car!

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
wow... salt has done wonders to you undercarriage on the beater.....

as for rims on the '09, def looking into SVT EAP rims, or the '09 Euro Rims Ford offers for the new cars (theyre basically the same)

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
nice cars man...there are a few options

focussport has an exhaust and intake...both good mods.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pretty sure i know the answer to this but has anyone done any mods on the deck for the stereo ?? appears that id have to mold something together to put some sort of other deck or screen in there .... stereo isnt bad in it but deffinetly would like something a lil bit better i was thinking the euro rims there very nice, was also thinking asa ar1, O.Z. canova, O.Z. Michelangelo 8

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
The steeda short ram is also nice

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
congrats and [welcome] if you were gonna choose between those three rims in the pic i'd definitely go with the first one! for performance www.focussport.com has many upgrades for the duratec motor..and there are also many other DIY mods and are stickied in different areas on the board, so be on the lookout for them! hope you enjoy your new toys

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Congrats as well. And yes as you have heard...focussport is pretty much it for now. Its a new vehicle so give it some time for some mods.

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
congrats on the car..Do you have any daytime pictures of the 09 focus ?? can u please post some up =thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
congrats on the car..Do you have any daytime pictures of the 09 focus ?? can u please post some up =thanks
new day pics are up, want any more specific pics let me know anyone .... still trying to find out what will fit underneath the car for tires without rubbing anywhere

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
nice choice on the new fofo, i say last wheels u posted up are bestest choice

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
congrats...duratec FTW! (as u will learn, if you havent already)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts