Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The event is almost here. Please to all that are attending that your bring a full tank of gas, a 2-way radio and a possitve attitude.

The event starts a 10:00am, parking is availible on the street if the lot is full and the lot will be marked with Red White and Black balloons + signs.

Official flyers will be availible at Steeda.ca, Megawheelz, and at the Massive Monday Meets.

More info please email [email protected]

Post up if your coming so we know the numbers. Steeda.ca we be there, Megawheelz will have rims and tires on display.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I am there Brotha. You know it. Now drop that b!tch, your car not the GF. LOL

·
Registered
403 Posts
LOL you didn't have to tell me that twice, she's already dropped! (Car, not GF) haha
Drop it like it's hawttttt drop it like it's hawttttt lol
Now we just need John aka Scorcher to drop his ride. The 4X4 thing just dosen't work for me. LOL

·
Registered
403 Posts
Yeah and I turn into a plow on the DVP. Bastard. LOL

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hoping to come out and show my face to the canadian focus crowd, I've been trying to get on FC.net since last year but can't get registered for some reason or another but it's good you posted this up here anyhow. Dru (ZX3 2NV) had mentioned this meet to me last weekend. Hopefully I can get some new rubber on my car and get the rear lowered before then.

·
Registered
96 Posts
me too

Caged...,

Yeah, me too for registering with Focus Canada.
I've been trying since May.
Even been e-mailing the (chief?) moderator but still no luck.
I hope to find out more at the BBQ/shine/cruise.
See you there?
Later.

2009SEL.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Fingers crossed I'll have roush skirts, SVT front brakes and my rear springs in. I'm thinking about giving my mechanic the car and telling him you have until the end of the week LOL. Last mod for the wagon this year I think will be fix the cracked windshield and tints.

·
Registered
96 Posts
H a m i l t o n

Guys and Gals of Focus Canada.

I am planning to go to the BBQ/Show 'N Shine/Cruise/ G 2 G.

Or, even non members.

This offer goes out to Hamiltonians or area ppl.

Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Ancaster, Burlington, Niagara; you know...area.

I have a place in mind to meet and venture into this thing driving together.

Let me know.

2009SEL

·
Registered
403 Posts
If there are any East Enders coming I could set up a meeting point just off the 401 so we could all head in together. Shoot me a PM for details.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll be coming from Hamilton that night. Off of Main st right in front of the McMaster Unicersity. Anyone around there. But I'll be getting to the BBQ early. but not too early lol

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'll be coming from Hamilton that night. Off of Main st right in front of the McMaster Unicersity. Anyone around there. But I'll be getting to the BBQ early. but not too early lol
Staying at the new Chickies are you? Girls from the Hammer are so dirty. I have had many in my days. I love the Hammer girls.[drinking]

·
Registered
403 Posts
Lmao, shes no Hammer girl. She from Richmond Hill buddy and she goes to school in the Hammer
But I am guessing that you hammer in the Hammer. If you know what I mean. [offtopic]

·
Registered
403 Posts
Did you swipe it? I bet you did. LMFAO.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts