Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My name is Aaron and i own a focus. I got the car in October and I love it. My friend just got a new camera and we went and did a quick test shoot with it. I am his first subject, and im happy (him too) with the pictures that were taken. her are some of them,

let me know what you think!

·
Fist Pumpin' Champ
2,891 Posts
very nice. want to trade front bumpers/grill with me? at least the bumper???

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
really nice car man. mtx or atx? Mike, ive always wanted to do that if I had a new focus sedan.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
ANswers

i will drop it but i want to find the best suspension and i m going to put the disks in the rear with a full exhaust (header to the bumper) and the hole intake. the question about it being a atx or mtx it is a Manuela. In regard to the trans i will just put a short throw in it (a big reason my arm is shorter then my doesn't like to reach :p ). but of course i will need to save up for it all i have the disk convention kit on order. so yea

·
Registered
288 Posts
Nice coupe man! I have an 09 myself and I really like the little touches Ford did to the coupe for the 09 MY. Can't wait to see what you do to your ride.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Nice 09, that color looks fantastic. Sounds like you got a pretty good plan for the car too.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
i will drop it but i want to find the best suspension and i m going to put the disks in the rear with a full exhaust (header to the bumper) and the hole intake. the question about it being a atx or mtx it is a Manuela. In regard to the trans i will just put a short throw in it (a big reason my arm is shorter then my doesn't like to reach :p ). but of course i will need to save up for it all i have the disk convention kit on order. so yea
^^^^ Sounds like a great plan... Looks good so far, nice color. I did a rear disc swap on my 03, and though expensive, it was worth the time and $$$$$

·
Registered
383 Posts
like everything cept that mid wing contraptions, whatever ya have it... if it were mine i'd drop it and move/eliminate that wing lol but none the less noice car.

interior pics? rear end pics?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts