Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks for pointing that out MATT I will replace 64 with the next poster, Rhody Sorry i missed the voting but you showed well and took 2nd place. This is also the 1st time i have heard about this supersnail kit any more info and how about Jay's racing did they relese a turbo kit yet?

·
Registered
577 Posts
i guess i can be number 130, i have the Focussport st.2 turbo kit, built motor with FS 9 to 1 compression forged pistons, cosworth rods, cosworth rod bearings, ARP head studs, crane st.1 cams, cosworth valve springs, cosworth intake manifold

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
UPDATED

Just to revise The Orginial Post/Rules

Please keep in mind if your updating me with information please state your number Example: UPDATING #1 Custom GT 37. If you want to be added Please Write NEW, Your screen name, Your year, Model and what your boosted with Example:

NEW Hillyard 02 SVT JRSC BBK

and then I will add you to the list

[driving] *I will continue the list as long as the posts are Organized*[thumb]

Thanks and Lets strive for that 150 Mark Tell Your boosted Friends to Join

·
Registered
276 Posts
i guess i can be number 130, i have the Focussport st.2 turbo kit, built motor with FS 9 to 1 compression forged pistons, cosworth rods, cosworth rod bearings, ARP head studs, crane st.1 cams, cosworth valve springs, cosworth intake manifold
Wow, nice build. How do you like the intake manifold. I plan to get one.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Since I cannot update or edit the 1st page once again I hope that all members will check out the Boosted Crew group HERE!! and add themselves to the group and Share a Picture of there engine bay with us.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts