Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a brand new OEM tail light set for a Focus Left and right This set was removed from a 2008 Ford Focus at point of sale as brand new. The set has no damage or problems. The lights were never used I am asking $100.00 and I pay shipping for the pair (Sold as set only).I also have a OEM shifter (manual) for the 08 Focus also brand new. I am asking $25.00 and I pay shipping for the shifter. These items are also available for local pick up in the Tucson Arizona area. I do accept Pay Pal add 10% for pay pal fees FAST SAME DAY SHIPPING AND TRACKING NUMBER PROIDED, WHEN PAYMENT CONFIRMED RECIEVED. If you require insurance buyer pays for added insurance on package. Signature required when picked up by buyer no charge. (I will not ship without a signature when delivered.) I will also take a U.S. Postal money order but no checks. If you wish to pay by U.S. Postal money order I will ship and provide tracking number the day your U.S. Postal money order arrives!. These items are in pristine condition GARENTEED to work and will be in new condition without damage.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts