Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought this baby 2 months ago, 26k miles on her... So far the only modification I've made is blacking out the rims. What do you guys think I should do to it? Open to all opinions! (I know I need it tinted)

Plasti-dip

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
CAI and exhaust are usually a decent duo to help free up a few extra horsepower and give your car a nicer sound.

As for wheels, that's up to you. I'm a huge fan of the simple&clean look, so I'd recommend the EAP 15spokes.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm kinda new to all this, are exhausts easy to install? And I would like my car to sound a bit... manlier lol

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I'm kinda new to all this, are exhausts easy to install? And I would like my car to sound a bit... manlier lol
They are easy to install and I would just get on youtube to listen to all the different ones. If you don't want to mess with it most exhaust shops can install it for you. They usually charge around $50 to do so

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are easy to install and I would just get on youtube to listen to all the different ones. If you don't want to mess with it most exhaust shops can install it for you. They usually charge around $50 to do so
Thanks for the info! :)

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
Welcome new comer. Car is off to a decent start so far

K&N also makes good intakes
FSWERKS makes killer exhausts

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
eww autotragic get out.

haha kidding, but seriously

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wait... so which one should I get? Lol I'm lost. It's always really wet here. I know the difference between a CAI and a short RAM but what makes a short RAM any more resilient than a CAI? ALSO! Wouldn't an OEM air intake generate more power than a short RAM intake even with the restrictors? Wouldn't the air a short RAM is getting be a lot hotter than an OEM intake?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts