Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2008 focus and i am haveing the hardest time finding any mods for it other than the ones on focus sport anyone have any advice

·
pwned
4,712 Posts
Well it depends what you're looking for really, there's lots of 2008 mods for Intake, Exhaust, Headers, and so on.. I have a 2009 and have the same problem, but it really depends what you're looking for.

There's tons of threads, use the search button and you will discover many things. Check the stickies.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Check the stickies at the top of each forum and you will find mostly everything you are looking for.

·
Registered
129 Posts
As far as body kits go, there aren't many out there besides the 3d carbon one that everyones aware of. You have to remember that 2008 just ended & the companies have to catch up. Personally, I'd start off with intake, exhaust, beefing up the suspension, brakes & new wheels. You can take a look at my current mods & if you have any questions, just let me know.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
like said above, check the stickie section at the top of the duratec section.

theres a link to all the focus information you could almost ever need.

·
Registered
104 Posts
steeda makes a short ram intake. and you can find some eibach springs on that site also. and there is f2 which makes a nice header for the 08 09 model. there are also some eibach springs for cheaper than steeda site. and thereis an exhaust kit on focussport and trubendz.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts