Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've looked too, not because I can afford them but because I wanted to see an '08 with them, however I don't think there are any.[dunno]

·
Fist Pumpin' Champ
2,891 Posts
Its going to be a long time before we see some halos. if im thinking right, the 05-07's just got them maybe last year..

·
Registered
202 Posts
no use...your not gonna get them unless you fabricate them yourself (at least not right now)...just fyi...
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn are they hard to fabricate cause i found some site that said that you can tell them to make them and they will do it for you but they wanted hella more money than i was gonna spend especially if i could do it myself

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
Its going to be a long time before we see some halos. if im thinking right, the 05-07's just got them maybe last year..
exactly, give it some time...if your capable of fabricating some, do it then sell them

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ebay has the answer

If you search ebay for 2008 focus headlights some halo's show up. I may try a set once I figure out how to get into my foci.

·
Registered
484 Posts
people still interested check out this thread, me and m3grady2 talked to some of the reps and got some answers (that are hopefully correct)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Theres another seller on Ebay as well that sell them. Its item number 300313092327. the seller is sabersport. I am not sure if there the same as K2 but I hope this helps!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
they should all be the same, ive seen a bunch of different sellers now, gforceusa, rokucreation, k2motor, revotec and now sabersport. some have it on their main webpage too

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
So who's going to be first to buy a pair and let the rest of know the true story on them?

·
Fist Pumpin' Champ
2,891 Posts
BRAD!! STEP AWAY FROM THE CREDIT CARD!!! lol, you always do everything first, so of course its gunna be you! and you can ship me your current headlights free of charge of course!

·
Registered
484 Posts
eh most likely me, i just need to find out which dealer is correct because theyve all told me different bulb types that are in the projector, most of which doesnt make sense

1 - 20 of 28 Posts