Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen or purchased the ground effects kit that RkSport makes.

They also have a hood and rear spoiler. Any pictures???.

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PICTURES OF RkSports kit.... any others here have them

Some Pictures I received from there support team.

I think it looks clean, however I haven't seen any out there yet

FRONT LOWER

REAR

Side Skirt

Extractor Hood

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'd wait a little for the companies to start producing things for the 08's. I'd just stick with intake/exhaust for now. The only piece out of that kit thats decent is the hood. The rest is rather gaudy in my opinion. 3D is supposed to have a nice Euro style kit on it's way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The overall kit looks pretty good to me. I was hoping to see the kit on another members ride. I wonder if they would hook me up on a kit if I were to ask them, since its new.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I think the kit looks good I just hate the paintjob.If it was like a solid black I think it would look way better. On the gap , I think it almost looks like the kit was made for another car and it was just modded to fit the Focus.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think the kit looks good I just hate the paintjob.If it was like a solid black I think it would look way better. On the gap , I think it almost looks like the kit was made for another car and it was just modded to fit the Focus.
What gap are you talking about, the front lower valance, or the hood. I can't really tell. I know the front is only an add on part to the OE front bumper

And I Agree the paint Job is out there.[thumbd]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts