Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody with a 08-09 that has already did mods to it??

wether it be interior or exterior....audio and electronics??
post some pics!!!

maybe if someone has the dash kit installed, i'd really like to see how it turned out!!!

also want to see some body kits if anyone has had them installed yet...

i wanna see!!!! so curious!!!!

hope to see your 08 focus soon!!

ps.
i plan on postin pics of mine once i do something to it rofl

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
there are quite a few members with 08's and 09's check the sub forums for their mods.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
mine....so far....

Alright so mods so far still got lots and lots to go but to give you an idea.

Red map lights
Red LED vent lights
Red LED Bars at the feet (all four Drivers passenger, and backseats)
Blue around intrument panel
Metal mesh vents
Blue vent trim
Black and blue door handles
Black passenger dash piece
Blue and Black Radio display covering
Black and Blue kick panels
Metal front grill front bumper
Debaged and relocated to front and painted blue
black and blue atx shift knob
booted atx
two twelve inch subwoofers
one eight inch subwoofer
custom enclosure
760watt amp to power it

I think thats all so far well besides just throwing on a exhaust tip till i can afford a new exhaust.

O I realize the sub box isnt done I spent last friday making it this friday completing finishing touches (I.e. lights screw, amp to top, either paint or carpet it)

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
niice ride

hey youre on a roll tho, i just started brainstorming on what i want to do to mine.

i want to keep it clean looking but a show stopper as well, also it wont go 9754387mph in 6sec or pushing so many horses with so many punds of boost. lol

looks good tho, but i think you should've went black and silver for your interior. the blue throws it out of line for me, but yeah thats just my honest opinion. the subs looks like a project!!! lol no trunk at all!! but once the work is done it will look prime!!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
YEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! NEW HAMPSHIRE FTMFW! I have an 09, ill be posting pics as soon as my camera comes in, its being fixed right now, so where in NH can i find that beautiful FoFo?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I deffinatley wanna see pics of your '09 I love the '09. Its really to bad that my last car craped the bed so early in the year. Little later and I could have gotten one of those amazing '09's.
But yes I am still happy with my '08 (be more happy once its complete in like $6,000 haha)

I would be in Webster, which most people dont know excist sooo just outside of Concord

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Ha Im pretty sure if you polled people in NH most people know where Tilton is (well at lease the outlets) in cluding me (I go to Tilton offten). But not nearly as many would know where Webster is. (including people from Concord and Boscawen.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Heres a few pics of both my GF and my FoFo's.

The 08 Vista blue coupe has a carbon fiber lip kit and 17x7 Enkei RS7's wraped in General Exclaim UHP 215/45/17R rubber.

The 09 Black coupe is 100% stock for now...

Heres a better pic of the 08

More mods for both FoFo's will soon come!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Well, i got the camera today! I know its filthy but i took some pictures of the new 09' Fofo, ill be doing a photoshoot with my Hunny soon, Amber Gold FTW!!!! Comments welcome.

Its Name is Colonel Mustard

And my Honey's Fofo.

More to come!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
^I haven't seen a new one in that color yet.

I actually like it.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Dude is that a legit stock color on the 09? I didnt know they came out with that color.
On one hand its one of those colors at first im like uhhh dont know if I like it but as I look at more damn Im thinkin that color could deffinatly be fun not only to pull up next to people with but to mod. So final judgement is I like the color very nice.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Thats why i bought it haha. some people are like ewww, thats gross. but how many do you see out of ALLLLL those focus' out there in this color? its gonna be a fun one!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Heck yea it should. Once you start doing some mods to it ill have to see it maybe in person some time. Maybe get a NH get together going in the spring.

·
Registered
22 Posts
This is my baby. lol. My 09 focus SE coupe. It has 17" MSR 138s with Kuhmo Ecsta tires, tint, and a new VIS CF Invader Style hood.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
577 Posts
^^^ that hood is interesting! i would have to see it in person to confirm but from what i see i like it!! i just ordered the seibon oem carbon fiber hood. now i gotta paint my grille black and get the coupes headlights and tail lights.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
never seen the invader on an 08-09 yet, but i like it!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts