Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im being blonde right now (no offense to the blondies)

wheres the how to for 2008 panels???

i post a thread on audio and electronics also asking the same question.

i just want to see what my car came with...since ford sucks in some depts, like what stock stereos/subs there is. lol owners manual FTL in some cases.

and if there is a listing of dimensions for the panels?? as in stereo harnest dimensions?? (if i approached that correctly)

help me out here plz, danzel in distress lol

thnx a lot hope to see posts soon!!!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Let me email crutchfield....and I should be able to get you the info for removing and installing doors speakers, headunit, etc. for ya! Ill send it to ya email when I get it from them.

·
Registered
122 Posts
bad news cutie....they said the MS for the 08-09 wasnt avaible yet! so ill see what i can find out for you from my buddies down at the shop...and let you know.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you!!

that helps a lot with my dash complications.

my question is, the stock screen that sits on the dash, is there any mod to take it out and possibly leaveing it open to store whatever in, ie sunglasses, cell phone, change, etc....

cause it'd be pretty lame if there isnt and you got this nice dash, but a random stock screen sitting right there on top of it lol

thnx, reply plz!!!!
jess

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you!!

that helps a lot with my dash complications.

my question is, the stock screen that sits on the dash, is there any mod to take it out and possibly leaveing it open to store whatever in, ie sunglasses, cell phone, change, etc....

cause it'd be pretty lame if there isnt and you got this nice dash, but a random stock screen sitting right there on top of it lol

thnx, reply plz!!!!
jess

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
yeah the cover pops off and then two bolts to remove the display and disconnect it. not sure on exact size, but i'm sure if you're creative enough you could make a strage pocket for it fairly easily. when i did mine the display just says "Ford Focus" when the car is on.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sahweet
yeah im not sure about making my own for it, think i could find something to shove in there? lol

you got any pics of your 09, i wanna see how yours turned out!!
ive just been so curious, i cant wait till i start putting mods on my 08.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well that explains it all lol
thnx a lot for your help!!!!
now i just need to get started on ordering the stuff i need. [:p]

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
no prob. if you need any other help with anything just let me know

1 - 13 of 13 Posts