Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read somewhere that on the 08s with SYNC there is the USB on the front of the stereo and one behind the stereo that works as well. I have not tried to actually pull the stereo and check but if any one knows of this please let me know, it would be a lot nicer to run my ipod into the glove box than have a wire coming out the front and go into my center council.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have read somewhere that on the 08s with SYNC there is the USB on the front of the stereo and one behind the stereo that works as well. I have not tried to actually pull the stereo and check but if any one knows of this please let me know, it would be a lot nicer to run my ipod into the glove box than have a wire coming out the front and go into my center council.
its actually behind the passenger plate thing that says focus on it... there's one screw holding it on and the rest just pry's off with your fav nylon pry tool.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that would be perfect to go straight into the glove box, i deffenetly have to take a look at this. thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts