Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've came across a bit of kits for the 08...
but im drawn to the 3d carbon kit for the 09 coupe. http://www.3dcarbon.com/

my question is, whos has it on already, i wanna see!!!!! (i've seen the sema photos already)

my other question, will the 09 coupe kit fit my 08 coupe???

plz reply
thnx!!

pics/ links will be helpful too

·
Registered
238 Posts
I do believe you would be the first person on this forum to have that body kit on a Focus. Go for it though. If I had the money I would be all over it. And yes the kit for the '09 and '08 are the same.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Do it!
Than let me know how its went and post pics so I can figure out if i need to try and get the funds in order to do it. :)

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
WOW that looks awesome.. I say yes

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
I do believe you would be the first person on this forum to have that body kit on a Focus. Go for it though. If I had the money I would be all over it. And yes the kit for the '09 and '08 are the same.
no, not for the coupe. the 09 has a different front lip. if you look on the site, the 08-09 one will fit the 08 and 09 sedans, and the 08 coupes.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Do it! looks very nice!

·
Registered
62 Posts
it says "available in 2dr" in the decsription
Yes but you need to keep in mind that the 2009 Focus Coupe has a redesigned front and rear bumper so the 2009 kit is probably not going to fit the 2008 Coupe regardless of whether it fits the sedan or coupe. The front lip and rear skirt are different on both kits, the side skirts are the only things that look the same between the two.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts