Votes: 291 54.4%
  • Sedan

Votes: 244 45.6%

• Total voters
141 - 160 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
My 1st car was a 1976 Pinto. Next a Navy Blue 2 door Pontiac Acadian. 1965 Ford Galaxy 500 Red 2 door hardtop. 1991 Pontiac Silver 2 door Sunbird. 1995 Blue Sunfire 4 door then a White 1998 4 door Sunfire. Then a 2005 Green 4 door Pontiac Grand Prix, next a white 2001 Mustang. Next came a 2003 White Ford Focus 4 door hatchback. Then I had a Silver 4 door Ford Focus sedan she was a plain jane. No airconditioning. My car at the moment is a Black 2 door coupe SE. So Ive had 6 2 doors and 5 4 doors. I guess I prefer the 2 door

·
Registered
963 Posts
I think the first post should update the pic of the sedan with the SES sedan.
Exactly what he said. But personally I like the coupes even though I have a sedan. But I always found the coupes a little dissapointing. For example, park a coupe and sedan side by side. You will find that they are exactly the same length. Now why couldnt they make the coupe shorter and lighter. I think thats what should have been done. So basically other than looks there were no pros to having a coupe, no weight advantage, nothing. I kinda think they could have done more there with it.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I wish the SES was closer to an ST Verison such as hang the 2.3 from factory.

They did an okay job on the suspension, but a shorter gear ratio (in the auto's) and a "Sport" "3HP exhaust" (on the manuals) it did not really set itself in front of the pack.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Love my coupe. It's lighter than a sedan and comes with a rear sway bar already. [:D]

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
Mine came with a RSB. Actually, All ses's did.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Mine came with a RSB. Actually, All ses's did.
Oh yeah I think you're right. Now that I remember the other Focus I was looking at was an SE. Either way I still like the coupe better. lol

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
The coupe and sedan are the same car but the door is longer and the back door is replaced by a window. So it's a sedan with a one door stretched and one erased.

141 - 160 of 162 Posts