Votes: 291 54.4%
  • Sedan

Votes: 244 45.6%

• Total voters
121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
If I had to pick one it'd be the sedan...something about the coupe just doesn't sit right with me, it kind of looks like the design team just half-assed it to get it out the door. And I usually prefer 2-doors...
Well put. Normaly take a 2dr without a second thought. But the 08' up 2drs look more like an after thought then a planed model. When looking in to buying my 09' sedan I compared the 2. Almost the same in all dimensions. Picked the sedan for better looks, praticality, and flys under the radar better.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
I have a 2011 sedan ses. i really wanted a coupe for the 2 doors but they stopped making them. So i had to settle for the sedan.

honestly the sedan has grown on me. I don't really use the back doors but it kinda reminds me of a wrx. and a rally car for that matter. The side of the coupe just looks incomplete. but thats just me, i'm just happy to have my manual transmission (the only manual they had at the dealer)

·
Registered
321 Posts
All i know is that there is a house across the street that a bunch of nuns live in....There community leased them 2 sedans so they can fit them all while saving money....Ill stick with my coupe i dont need to fit any nuns in the back

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
I like the sedan look better across the board, all vehicles except "true" sports cars. The 2 doors alone seems like a car trying very hard to be a sports car. Just my preference and opinion on the subject.

altho the 08 and up 2 doors look much better than the old zx3 cars
I agree with that also.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I wanted the extra practicality of the sedan. Owning a 2-door bronco was enough of a hassle with passengers but at least it was roomy. I didn't want that same hassle in a much smaller car. People have such a hard time trying to figure out how to fold down the passenger seat in coupes, it's easier to just give them a door. Plus I think the coupe is awkward looking.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I went with the coupe - I've been wanting a 2 door and I don't plan on moving a car full of people around with me, the GF have a sedan for that reason.

After I tint, paint the grill and side vents black, swap on some brushed aluminum wheels and lower it a bit the car will look mean as hell.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2008 Focus Coupe

I have a 2008 Coupe. I also have a 2009 Sedan my wife drives. I believe the coupe actually handles better. I have done a few mods. 2010 Coupe front bumper, Steeda Cold Air Intake, Steeda Throttle Body Spacer, Steeda Strut Tower Brace, Magnaflow Cat Back Exaust. As far as the handling it still felt better before the strut tower brace. If you have this model of Focus GET THE BRACE IT IS UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!!!
-Rob-
[ffrocks][headbang]

·
Registered
31 Posts
I went with the Coupe. Main reason was in 2009 it was the only way to get rid of the chrome, and it included the roof spoiler. It's just the wife and I so it works great!

121 - 140 of 162 Posts