• Sedan

Votes: 244 45.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to which design everyone prefers. We also encourage 2008 owners to weigh in on their reason(s) for choosing one design over the other.

Please refrain from making negative comments as they will be deleted and infractions issued for off-topic comments.

Coupe

Sedan

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
They both look nice. But I think that a coupe is more sportier. Just my 2 cents [thumb]

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
The sedan has grown on me, the coupe hasn't (although it has potential if heavily modded).

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I prefer the sedan. The coupe just doesn't look right IMO.

·
Fist Pumpin' Champ
2,891 Posts
i just bought an 08 coupe in black because it has a sportier look IMO. The car just doesnt look long enough to be a sedan, kind of like the civic.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Just curious as to which design everyone prefers. We also encourage 2008 owners to weigh in on their reason(s) for choosing one design over the other.

Please refrain from making negative comments as they will be deleted and infractions issued for off-topic comments.
For the record I lean just a bit more toward the coupe, but I suspect some colors look better on one body rather than the other.

Now, a comment: You might consider rewording your post above, or making this a "poll only" if that's possible. We are not allowed to make critiques of the design we don't prefer? Reasons for owning one over the other will necessarily involve some "negative" comments about the model not chosen. If only "positive" remarks are allowed, why even bother having posts at all? This just seems illogical or unreasonable censorship of a sort.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm in an '08 Coupe. I think the Sedan looks more natural, and is definitely more practical (I have a 15-month old), but the Coupe is nice too.

I think it boils down to :

Coupe = For more sporty look.
Sedan = For practicality, normal look.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I'd get the sedan, it looks just as nice and my kids can roll down their rear windows. If the coupe had roll down rear windows, I'd buy whichever one is lighter.

·
Jetsetter
6,648 Posts
im torn between the 2 i have a 04 sedan right now so i like the 4 doors makes life a bit easier, but i also like the looks of the coupe, tough choice

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
If I had to pick one it'd be the sedan...something about the coupe just doesn't sit right with me, it kind of looks like the design team just half-assed it to get it out the door. And I usually prefer 2-doors...

·
Banned
1,271 Posts
i like both they have grown on me and the coupe looks like a hatch in a way just the only difference besides the look is that the window doesn't come up with the trunk lid. if the did make a hath that looked closely to the coupe i would be all over it.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I voted sedan, which is something because I'm a two door kinda guy (what the hell are the other 2 doors for anyways?) I think the sedan just looks better than the coupe; but I honestly don't like either... I just miss hatchbacks ==Sadface==

·
Registered
283 Posts
We also encourage 2008 owners to weigh in on their reason(s) for choosing one design over the other.
I vote Coupe.
Reason(s):
1. I (personally) think it looks better than the sedan & just prefer coupes
2. It also looks sportier.
3. I usually am alone or with 1 other passenger & I am never having children; so no need for 4-doors.
4. I own an '08 Coupe [:)~]

1 - 20 of 162 Posts