Focus Fanatics Forum banner

161 - 180 of 9026 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Here's my 2008 SE(Before Picture), black on black sexiness. Picked this up for 8500 with 33k miles, and he gifted it to me so no tax was payed!

And here's the SE after I did some MAJOR custom bodywork...

·
Registered
517 Posts
I8yurV8, what kinda bulbs do you have in your headlights? I want mine to have that blue color to them [cool]

·
Registered
931 Posts
09 ses coupe,
so far 27,000 miles, purchased Aug 09 Daily Driver
Sangria red cc metallic
Not to much done to the interior
Just some trim work, seat covers and all weathertech floor mats
gas , brake , clutch peddle covers
Gauge pods

17'' wheels, with p215/45r17 Maxxis Victra ma-z1 racing tires (SUPPER GLUE)
H&R 15MM Spacers on rear 30mm total
H&R sport lowering 1.5"
FsWreks front stress bar (upper and lower)
fsWerks rear stress bar
Saleen Eibach 25mm rear sway bar
Eibach rear pro damper shocks
Saleen Eibach 22mm front sway
Mevoteck sway bar link
LED Lighting undercarriage
90 watt strobes in front and rear lights
everyone has the interior lights in the SES
Window tint 5% rear sides and rear 15% front sides
upper and lower spoilers
Billet upper lower Grills
angle LED In front headlights
smoked lenses.
personalized plates

35 x 35 Sliding Rag Top

Engine
SCT Custom Tune (McNews Auto)
FsWerks Cold air intake
Steeda Throttle body spacer
FsWerks Engine cover
Magna Flow 2 1/4 catback exhaust
Air horns
wheel well turn signals
Engine bay trim work

Hoffman ford show 3rd place

Carisle ford nationals 3rd place

Spacers not on in this photo

Next racing seats, svt disc brake up grade, front and rear.
Harness bar, and stereo.
[nono] Get a roof spoiler that matches, will look much better,[thankyou] I think .[screwy] But what I might like may be differant from you...[dunno]

·
Registered
743 Posts
@Flying56eagle-

Where did you get your billet grille pieces from? I have seen all sorts of pictures of them different companies, photoshopped pics only go so far LOL. yours look awesome, as I can finally see them on another Sangria red Met.

·
Registered
931 Posts
@Flying56eagle-

Where did you get your billet grille pieces from? I have seen all sorts of pictures of them different companies, photoshopped pics only go so far LOL. yours look awesome, as I can finally see them on another Sangria red Met.
Here is were I received them,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/09-10-Ford-Focus-Coupe-Billet-Grille-Combo-Insert-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZYearQ3a2009Q7cModelQ3aFocusQQhashZitem2c593b8963QQitemZ190475635043QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/08-11-2011-Ford-Focus-Coupe-Bumper-Billet-Grille-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZYearQ3a2009Q7cModelQ3aFocusQQhashZitem35adf59ffdQQitemZ230551822333QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
if you look close you can tell that is my car they are useing for the promo, so I received them for free for letting them use the pic. It was the first 09 focus ses 2 dr with them.[cheers]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Has anyone here painted the headlight housings? I know there's a DIY thread for 05's but I was wondering if there were any different or easier ways for 08+.

·
Registered
231 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
wow that red ses with eap is the 1st i've seen with both roof and decklid spoiler you usually see one or the other never both, I plan on getting a roof spoiler in addition to my decklid which i already have. Btw where you charged for the decklid spoiler? I wasnt when i bought my car.

161 - 180 of 9026 Posts