Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 9022 Posts

·
Banned
168 Posts
those babies are real broski. he's got a thread showin that but I'm droppin a duece and on my iPod and I'm too lazy to find it [rofl]

·
Registered
30 Posts
BUMP
Okay! Here Goes...
2009 Ford Focus SES
Vista Blue
Sedan 27k Miles

Yeah I know the pics suck, I don't know where my digital camera went, which is why the last pic is a crummy cell phone pic... Oh well, more to come soon!

·
Registered
231 Posts
First of all, I know everyone here hates my red looms [nutkick] but I love having an engine bay full of color although I'd rather just not see the wires at all. My mods are: Steeda Intake, Massive Strut Tower Brace, tinted tail lights and side markers done by me, added foglights on a separate switch, and tinted windows(which I initially forgot to mention but I'm sure it's obvious by looking at the pictures)...I think that's it. The black grille in most of the pictures had some misfortune but will be replaced my next payday. On to the pics...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Taillights came out awesome, how did you do them?
Thanks buddy! I used a vinyl film I got from RVinyl, it's held up, no problems, and I free handedly cut around it to expose the red I wanted to show. The easier alternative(I thought of later) was to make a pattern with paper, but I was so anxious to get it done that I went free handed. I'm amazed myself at how good of cuts I made!

·
Registered
209 Posts
My 2009 Focus!

[woot]Ok so here we go!
My first FF Picture post!

2009 Focus SES Sedan Automatic Trans.
Basically stock, Few mods.
2 12" Dual subs, 1000Watt Kenwood amp.
Blacked out tail lights (brake lights only not the reverse lights).

(I know she's dirty, she desperately needs a bath)

2009 Focus SES Sedan

2009 Focus SES Sedan

2009 Focus SES Sedan

2009 Focus SES Sedan

2009 Focus SES Sedan

2009 Focus SES Sedan

2009 Focus SES Sedan

Christmas Wishlist:
FSWerks FSW Turbokit.
that would be all.[ffrocks]

·
Registered
209 Posts
@BlackFociSE
Nice pickup man. I got the same rims. Have you ever seen factory rims like ours but they are chrome? I saw a 2009 Focus with rims like ours but are chrome at a dealership when I was shopping for mine. I want to know where I can find them.can you help?

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
@BlackFociSE
Nice pickup man. I got the same rims. Have you ever seen factory rims like ours but they are chrome? I saw a 2009 Focus with rims like ours but are chrome at a dealership when I was shopping for mine. I want to know where I can find them.can you help?
they dont come in chrome

·
Registered
2 Posts
I cant wait to post some pics soon. I have a 2008 Coupe in Vista Blue, I have tinted the windows 20%. I am putting the front bumper cover of the 2010 coupe on it. I am also getting ready to order Steeda cold air intake, Throttle body spacer, and Strut tower brace. Along with putting Kumho Ecowing's and getting an alignment on it today.

·
Registered
209 Posts
That Grill!

I'll add mine to the list, since I went out and got some pics that weren't in the driveway.

A bit closer to the grill.

Where did you get that grill??? I hate how big the ford logo is on the front and that looks great!

[ffrocks]

101 - 120 of 9022 Posts