Focus Fanatics Forum banner

8981 - 9000 of 9024 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Finally installed the wing yes the front flaps are crooked I know
How was the install? I have the roof spoiler waiting to be painted and installed, but I've just never been convinced that it is going to be worth it to have the thing painted and then drill holes in my roof...

Also, can I request more pics?? If I install my spoiler I would have the same setup, roof and deck lid spoiler, and its just another one of those things that I'm not yet sold on whether or not it looks good to have both.

·
Registered
106 Posts
How was the install? I have the roof spoiler waiting to be painted and installed, but I've just never been convinced that it is going to be worth it to have the thing painted and then drill holes in my roof...

Also, can I request more pics?? If I install my spoiler I would have the same setup, roof and deck lid spoiler, and its just another one of those things that I'm not yet sold on whether or not it looks good to have both.

I know my factory roof spoiler is help on with what looks to be 3m tape

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
I'm dying to get that lip kit... specifically the front air dam. Can't find it anywhere remotely affordable in Canada though! :(
Which kit is this from ?

3D Carbon ?
I actually had that installed on my focus but ended up taking it off after about 2 years. It has been at my parents in the back of the garage for over 2 years now lol. I need to get it and bring it to my house. I may end up installing it again. The additional weight causes the front bumper on our car to sag down over time.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Wheels are TR Motorsport FF10
17x7 with 42mm offset

Tires are Sumitomo HTR P05 A/S
215/45r17

And thanks. It took me a long time to find wheels I thought would be 'right' for the car. Lord knows I've made it clear how much I dislike aftermarket wheels, but when my OEM wheels started losing their clear coat, it was time to get something different.

8981 - 9000 of 9024 Posts