Seibon SC CF hood
SES Trunk lid Spoiler
SES Black Grill
HKS Projector headlights
FSWerks CAI
FsWerks Race Exhaust
FSWerks upper strut bar
Tinted Tails

Next up on the list is rims and a drop, lack of cash is keeping it from happening...

should probably get the engine cover sooner or later [wiggle]

It's a close up of the back before I got exhaust or tint on the windows

·
Registered
743 Posts
When I get some extra funds I am going to head to FSWerks and get some stuff too! Sweet rides guys!(and gals if any)

Hey VonKrause, I am too chicken $h*t to paint my chrome grille. where did you get the ses black grille? I been looking all over now for the past week and cannot find one. I really didnt want to paint it, I would rather to just buy the new grille as a whole, thanks in advance!

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
I went to the Ford racing store here in Houston which is owned by Tommie Vaughn Ford, they just had one for sale. They are about $100ish and you should be able to pick one up (or order it) from any Ford Dealership that has a garage.

Cool thing is it's real easy to switch out too, just four plastic bolt/clip things and it comes right off. Just make sure you align the new one correctly or it'll look off center. Did that with mine and had to take it off and try again like a week later. :p

·
Registered
743 Posts
Cool thanks, I will try and give my dealer a call and see what they can do. They still owe me for the HORRIBLE treatment I received while purchasing my car....20% off sounds about fair..LOL...

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
Cool thanks, I will try and give my dealer a call and see what they can do. They still owe me for the HORRIBLE treatment I received while purchasing my car....20% off sounds about fair..LOL...

Sounds good [thumb]

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
here is my 2008 coupe. Noticiable mods are 1.5 inch drop, SVT EAPS, black grille and color matched fender vents.

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
Approve of fender painting... [thumb]

·
Registered
834 Posts
Here's how my car sits today:

When I picked them up from Michigan:

Closer look:

There's several things planned for this car, but I need to get the money first. Mostly cosmetic and hopefully the FRPP kit soon.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Looks great, that's exactly the color I'm after, too. Like the red lip on the wheels. Going to paint the calipers?
Thanks! I'm going to try to paint the calipers when I get my brakes done in a month or so. What color should I go with?

41 - 60 of 9025 Posts