1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
eh, not bad. not in that color tho

·
Registered
537 Posts
i like the front. not too thrilled with the rear side vents though. may be if they were filled. somebody tell brad white there is a new project for him.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
maybe without the little vents in the side of the back it would look cooler... still better then nothin

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
i agree, back is bad, front is ok. i dont like how aftermarket kits always try to make bodykits go as low as possible.

5,155 Posts
^had to take a second look, but I see what you mean.

I'm not really digging those side skirts or that rear bumper myself. Front is OK...but still, a bit to wild for my tastes.

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
I am one of those people to look a little closer at first......

I like the front a bit. Just a bit too booooooo. Widebody though i would kill to see that.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Well the rear bumper seems to have poor fitment look close my foci friends.
kinda looks photoshoped on there. the light doesn't look like it's coming from the same angle as the rest of the car. or.... it could just be poor fitment, which i would imagine the guys putting it on would do a better job than that for a show piece. i dunno. may they thought the back looked like crap too and said to hell with it.

·
暗炎
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The kit's probably unpainted on a kiwi green Focus.

Snacky, I see what your talking about now.

I just like how the front looks. I'm kind of envious, the 08/09 people have more easy to come by choices in a year than I have all together...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts