Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a fuel line that goes from the front of the engine compartment ( from what looks like a electrical pump) to the front of the intake assembly ( just below the TB).

1 st question is what is this? I already have a fuel line suppling the fuel rail and injectors.

2nd question Is this high pressure? Can a substitute some generic fule line and hose clamps?

3rd question. Can I get the part number?

The fuel line in question has blue quick disconnects. The fuel suppling the fuel rail has green connectors?

Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Want to say it has something to do with your evap system. Supplying fumes from your tank straight to the intake. Not to sure weather or not the 08 models are that similar to the 05 models. Deff sounds like an evap component though

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great... that will save me from having to try and find this? I sure some fuel line and a couple of hose clamps will suffice.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Sorry I couldnt answer all of the above questions but I believe stock fuel pressure is between 15 and 30. When i put my supply line to my nitrous solenoid right from my fuel line I just used a T and a couple hase clams with some teflon tape to seal it off and I had no leaks what so ever so you should be good to go

1 - 5 of 5 Posts