Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to purchase 1.5"-2" lowering springs for my 09 focus and was wondering if anyone had some pictures of their 2008-11 with lowering springs? I just want to be 100% sure before i spend a couple hundred dollars on them. Preferably a Sangria Red focus, but any coupe will work, thanks guys!

-Drew

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Well here is mine on stock and then aftermarket wheels. 1.5" FRPP kit (its not a red coupe, but)

Hope that helps. good luck with your kit.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I actually used the omni kit on my 09' in order to use the eibach pro springs that were on my 01'. I'll upload some pictures tomorrow, as it's dark outside right now?

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
That really depends on the wheels you have in mind. If you keep the offset close to stock, you should be fine. Most 18's come in a 7.5" - 8" width, if you go with a 7.5" wheel and a +45 offset you will be ok. We have a little more wiggle room with our cars but not much, I was rubbing a little with a 7.5" wide wheel on a +40 offset and a really wide 235mm tire. If you keep a stock size tire 215/45 or even a 205/45 on a 18X7.5 wheel, I see no reason why it would not work out.
Let me know how it turns out.
If fact if no one buys my 17's in the next week or so then Im going to stick them back on with a 205/45 and hope for the best.
Good luck.

·
[:)][:)][:)][:)] I got this!!!!
4,184 Posts

2008 with Eibach sportlines..... (stock dampers)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts