Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 2007 ST, yay!

My new baby! Heh, the stereo's already acting up, won't play quite a few of my mp3's even though I recorded them all at 152kb/s. I plan on getting an aftermarket mp3/cd player and changer asap. Also, started the car today and none of the speakers turned on but the sub, which was playing the song but was at such a low volume I could hardly hear it at all. I restarted the engine and it fixed itself. Other than that the engine is smooth and this thing really wants to be driven fast! I'll get better pics on the ST and Grey threads soon.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
early bird gets the worm [thumb] good moddin and good luck

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
wow some of use have old cars like the 06 seams wierd can't wait to see the mods flowing

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
elliottcarlose said:
wow some of use have old cars like the 06 seams wierd can't wait to see the mods flowing
Sorry, its hard to understand your flavor of English. I won't get a bodykit (if thats what you mean), but I'll throw in cai, springs, rims, tires, lighter battery, and any other goodies I feel up to. Not looking to drive something flashy, just to get from A to B with a smile on my face.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Nice car [:D] Love the color [thumb]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i think the st version should have same springs as svt, or dampers just sits to high...dunno, but great car!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks for the replies. I have to update one comment I made on my original post...the mp3 player is now working perfectly. I had burned the cd's with a free internet burn utility called Deepburner, it obviously sucks b/c I tried again with Nero 7 and every song plays, even songs I made years ago at under 100kbs. Couldn't be happier atm.

Also, I'll ask my service mechanic about the dampers, looks more expensive than just buying the springs though. Will prob go with rims first, leaning toward rota grid, rota boost, mb weapon, or mb competition.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts